Thank you for taking an interest in Holy Spirit Primary School as a place of excellence in education. The choice of school for your child is an important step for your family. The decision you make impacts on the development of your child as a whole person, physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. We welcome you to come and meet with our Principal for a guided tour with our school. For enrolment enquiries, please call (02) 62418640.
How to Enrol
We are currently not accepting online enrolments. If you have any queries, please contact the school directly.
Enrolment Checklist - You can now enrol online at Holy Spirit by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all ACT Primary)
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill (applicable only to ACT Primary).
After Submission - If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT Enrolment Period - Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
Early Learning Centre
You can now enrol online at Holy Spirit’s Early Learning Centre by clicking the link below. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the ELC Office. The minimum age for enrolment in an Early Learning Centre is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Please contact the ELC Front Office for further enquiries.